[AISWorld] Interest in IS project management course collaboration?

Ute Riemann ute.riemann at gi-de.com
Mon Jun 6 11:52:01 EDT 2011

Dear Timo Lainema,
a friend of mine forwarded me your collaboration request regarding a joint
master level project management course.
This request is of interest to me due to various reasons:
I am a project manager responsible for large IT and organizational
projects for more than 10 years. My backfound is a master's degree in
computer science and an MBA. This MBA was a joint effort from
international universities - so I am personnally familiar with the
challenges and benefits of a virtual MBA, training and collaboration.
In addition I am member of the PMI.org institute supporting the 5th
edition of the project management handbook with the target to enhance the
manual significantly to support the project management targets at it's
best.
In parallel I am lecturer at some universities techning project-/ and
changemanagement. In particular I am interested in the link of both
diciplines project- and changemanagement where I had presentations at some
conferences.

To make a long story short my profile is available on XING and LinkedIn
and I would be happy to share some more information.

I am looking forward hearding from you

With warm regards from Munich
 Ute Riemann

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Ute Riemann
Business Process Architect
Corporate Business Excellence
Giesecke & Devrient GmbH, Prinzregentenstraße 159, 81677 Munich, Germany
Phone +49 89 4119-- 3376
Mobile: +49-176 - 10066779
Fax +49 89 4119-3385

mailto:Ute.Riemann at gi-de.com
http://www.gi-de.com

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Dr. Peter-Alexander Wacker
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Karsten Ottenberg (Vorsitzender, CEO),
Michael Kuemmerle, Hans Wolfgang Kunz,
Dr. Walter Schlebusch, Dr. Peter Zattler (CFO)
Gesellschaftssitz: München, Handelsregister Amtsgericht München HRB 4619.

----- Weitergeleitet von Ute Riemann/GDM/GuD am 06.06.2011 17:06 -----

Siegfried Schallenmüller <siegfried.schallenmueller at ercis.de>
06.06.2011 12:38

An
Ute Riemann <ute.riemann at gi-de.com>
Kopie

Thema
Fwd: [AISWorld] Interest in IS project management course collaboration?

hi ggf. interessant für Dich.
Gruß Siggi

Anfang der weitergeleiteten E-Mail: