[AISWorld] * MISQ Board Rotations *

Andrew Burton-Jones abj at business.uq.edu.au
Sun Dec 12 09:48:07 EST 2021

* MIS Quarterly Announcement:  Retiring Editors, Incoming Editors

Retiring Editors

The following editors are retiring from their editorial roles at MISQ in 2021.  They have served MIS Quarterly with great dedication and distinction.  I have learned a lot from all of them and wish them well.  They will continue serving as editors for the papers they are currently handling, as SE and AE emeriti.

Retiring Senior Editors:

Gediminas Adomavicius, University of Minnesota
Dennis Galletta, University of Pittsburgh
Saonee Sarker, Lund University

* While Saonee is retiring as Senior Editor, she is retaining a senior role as our incoming and inaugural Director of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.

Retiring Associate Editors:

Ofer Arazy - Haifa University
Nicholas Berente - University of Notre Dame
Panos Constantinides - University of Manchester
John D'Arcy - University of Delaware
Xiao Fang - University of Delaware
Nirup Menon - George Mason University
Ilan Oshri - University of Auckland
Nilesh Saraf - Simon Fraser University
Ali Tafti - University of Illinois
Ryan Wright - University of Virginia
Bo Sophia Xiao - University of Hawaii
Heng Xu - American University
Xiaojun Zhang - Hong Kong University of Science and Technology

Incoming Editors

We are thrilled to appoint the following exceptional scholars to our editorial board in 2022!  They will bring great energy, skill, and judgment to our board and they look forward to receiving your best papers to handle in their editorial work.

Incoming Senior Editors:

Ann Majchrzak, University of Southern California
Maytal Saar-Tsechansky, University of Texas, Austin
Panos Constantinides, University of Manchester
John D'Arcy, University of Delaware

Incoming Associate Editors:

Hanna Halaburda, New York University
Cheng Suang Heng, National University of Singapore
Marleen Huysman, Vrije Unversiteit Amsterdam
Hee-Woong Kim, Yonsei University, Seoul Korea
Nishtha Langer, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
Jingjing Li, University of Virginia
YoungKi Park, George Washington University
Yuqing Ren, University of Minnesota
Lisen Selander, University of Gothenburg
Ping Wang, University of Maryland, College Park
Jaime Windeler, University Of Cincinnati
Cheng Yi, Tsinghua University

My heartfelt thanks to all our retiring editors and my congratulations and welcome to all our incoming editors!  Bios for all new editors will be up on the MISQ website in the new year.

Finally, my best wishes to everyone at ICIS right now.  I look forward to zooming/seeing you all soon in Austin!

Andrew Burton-Jones

Editor-in-Chief, MIS Quarterly

Connect with MISQ:

Like us on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/MISQuarterly>