[IRIS] Several positions at Aalborg University

Peter Axel Nielsen pan at cs.aau.dk
Mon Jan 3 04:18:49 EST 2022

Dear IRIS community,

We are soliciting applications for several positions. I the research group Human-Centred Computing we are looking for new assistant professors with tenure-track  and new associate professors to cover topics of design, development, and use of interactive computer systems from a human-centered perspective, including software development, human-computer interaction, digitalization, human-centred artificial intelligence, interaction design, user experience, and innovation.

  *   https://www.stillinger.aau.dk/vis-stilling/?vacancy=1180937
  *   https://www.stillinger.aau.dk/vis-stilling/?vacancy=1180936

Please to your network. Feel free to contact me about the positions.

Best regards,

Peter

About the Department
Department of Computer Science at Aalborg University is highly regarded in Denmark among researchers, students, and external partners because of our leading research, education, and collaboration. The department currently has more than 130 scientific staff, 15 administrative staff, and 1300 students.

Our research is recognised internationally and nationally to be at the highest level of excellence according to community standards, prioritizing quality over quantity. We balance applications and theory, and societal and scientific impact, applying research to solve real-world problems, while also conducting foundational research with potential long-term impact. As part of this, we are acknowledged and respected for close collaboration with industry and for applying research to create impact and value for society, in particular within the area of sustainable development.

Our educations are problem-based and recognised for producing highly skilled graduates with very high employability, who are experienced with project work on solving real-world problems in diverse teams and able to think critically about the technologies they develop. In the workplace, we strive for diversity in nationality, culture, and gender, success as a team effort, maintaining an inspiring physical work environment, and ensuring a good work-life balance.

Over the last two years, the department has grown over 35% in scientific staff, hiring more than 25 assistant/associate professors and 7 full professors. This expansion is fueled by the success of our educations and our steady growth in externally funded research projects.

Peter Axel Nielsen
Professor & Head of Department | Department of Computer Science
T +45 99408912 | M +45 21284155 | E pan at cs.aau.dk<mailto:pan at cs.aau.dk> | W people.aau.dk/~pan | @panaau
Aalborg University | Selma Lagerlöfs Vej 300 | 9220 Aalborg | Denmark