[IRIS] New Norweigan editor SJIS

Borglund, Erik Erik.Borglund at miun.se
Fri Jan 7 03:32:34 EST 2022

Dear IRIS friends

>From 2022 Elena Parmiggiani from NTNU is appointed to be the new SJIS editor from Norway. Elena has just left the IRIS board and she is a very good representative for the IRIS community and the Scandinavian school of IS.

Therefore we are happy to announce her as one of the SJIS Editors.

Best regards

IRIS Board

Erik Borglund, PhD, Professor, Archives and Information Science
Deputy head of department
Mid Sweden University, Faculty of Science, Technology and Media, Department of Information systems and Technology
+46 (0) 10 142 8933
+46 (0) 72 5818933
erik.borglund at miun.se<mailto:erik.borglund at miun.se>,