[AISWorld] Call for nominations: Academy of Management's OCIS Division Best Published Paper Award (due May 27th, 2011)

Manju Ahuja manju.ahuja at louisville.edu
Thu May 12 13:43:18 EDT 2011

Dear colleagues,

Each year, an OCIS Best Published Paper Award is presented for paper published by an OCIS division member that best represents the high quality, high impact work done in the areas of information systems and organizational communication.   Best Published Paper award winners are deemed likely to have a significant impact in one or more of the fields represented within OCIS.

Were there any published papers in the last year that stand out as exemplary in your mind?  Which 2010 paper had a significant impact on your thinking?  Which 2010 paper, in your view, brought some closure to an ongoing debate in the OCIS area?

Please email me (Manju.Ahuja at louisville.edu) your nominations by May 27th, 2011.  Please provide me with the paper’s publication details and a brief explanation of why this paper should win the OCIS best published paper award.  Even if you are not sure whether the paper’s authors are OCIS members, please go ahead and nominate the work that you consider exemplary, significant and ground-breaking for our field; I will check the authors’ OCIS membership to ensure the nominated paper’s eligibility.

I look forward to receiving your nominations,

Sincerely,

Manju Ahuja
Division Chair
OCIS Division, Academy of Management