[AISWorld] Lecturer Position in Information Management - University of Limerick, Ireland

Deirdre.Murphy Deirdre.Murphy at ul.ie
Thu Jun 21 05:17:36 EDT 2012

Please note that the below link is corrupt and does not go to our
vacancies page

The correct link is www.ul.ie/hrvacancies/

Kind Regards

Deirdre Murphy

Recruitment Administrator

Human Resources Division

University of Limerick

Limerick

Ireland

Ph: +353 (0)61 202462

Fax: +353 (0)61 233641

Email: Deirdre.Murphy at ul.ie

Web: www.ul.ie/hr <http://www.ul.ie/hr>

PPlease consider the environment before printing this mail P