[AISWorld] Teaching PhD Module on How to Write a Review

Overby, Eric M Eric.Overby at scheller.gatech.edu
Thu Aug 7 14:51:57 EDT 2014

Hi everyone,

I am teaching a PhD seminar in the fall semester and am planning to include a module on reviewing, including topics such as how to write a review, how to respond to review requests, etc. For those who teach something similar, I would appreciate it if you would send me (eric.overby at scheller.gatech.edu<mailto:eric.overby at scheller.gatech.edu>) any relevant materials that you are willing to share. I will compile the responses and post back to the list.

Thanks,
Eric

Eric Overby
Associate Professor