[AISWorld] ICIS 2014 Workshop on GTM Research: 10 Free Registrations and 2nd call

Walter Fernandez w.fernandez at unsw.edu.au
Wed Oct 22 21:30:05 EDT 2014

Dear Colleagues,

The SIGGTM is proud to offer up to 10 Free registrations to Students from developing countries, student fitting this description will be able to use a promotional code when registering. If you have any doubt/question on this matter,  please email me on w.fernandez at unsw.edu.au<mailto:w.fernandez at unsw.edu.au>

The theme for this year w'shop is Using GTM in a Flexible Manner (and succeeding!) As usual, we have a very interesting program with very knowledgeable presenters and plenty of material for discussion. I'm attaching the program.

Hope to see you there!
Walter, Natalia and Supra