[AISWorld] ifip wg 9.4 global sourcing track

Brian Nicholson brian.nicholson at manchester.ac.uk
Sat Mar 26 03:53:59 EDT 2016

The Working Group 9.4 of the International Federation for Information Processing (IFIP) gathers scholars and practitioners that deal with the issue on how ICT affects social development.

The global sourcing and development track encourages submissions that draw on a range of epistemological positions and critical approaches to improve conceptual understanding of global sourcing in processes of growth and development. In line with the conference theme of promoting social harmony through ICT, we welcome empirical and theoretical papers that consider the societal impacts of global IT-BPO sourcing. We also encourage papers that address the significant challenges that remain in achieving higher levels of inclusiveness and social transformation through global sourcing.

http://2017.ifipwg94.net/submissions/tracks/track-09-global-sourcing-and-development/

Submission deadline: November 15, 2016