[AISWorld] Most Influential Information Systems Papers - 'pure science' v...

Hefley, William William.Hefley at utdallas.edu
Thu Jul 21 09:42:23 EDT 2016

The editorial just published by BISE is instructive as it specifically
addresses many of the points that Professor Mora makes.

Heinzl, A., Bichler, M. & van der Aalst, W. Bus Inf Syst Eng (2016) 58:
243. doi:10.1007/s12599-016-0436-2 [Accessed 21 July 2016 at

http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12599-016-0436-2]

Best Regards,
   Bill

Bill Hefley, Ph.D., CDP, COP
Clinical Professor
Naveen Jindal School of Management
The University of Texas at Dallas
800 West Campbell Rd., SM 33
Richardson, TX 75080-3021
Tel: 1-972-883-5006
Office: JSOM 3.420
Email: William.Hefley at utdallas.edu
Books:
http://www.amazon.com/William-E.-Hefley/e/B002D1CTD0/
http://www.vanharen.us/index.php?route=product/search&filter_name=Hefley

Faculty Advisor, Project Management Club
Member, Academic Senate
Member, Academic Council