[AISWorld] Journal of Systems and Information Technology Announce Update of Scope

Sallie Gregson SGregson at emeraldinsight.com
Thu Dec 1 06:32:26 EST 2016

Dear All,

Following the appointment<http://emeraldgrouppublishing.com/products/journals/news_story.htm?id=6913> of Professor Brian Corbitt and Dr Raymond Chiong as the new Editors-in-Chief of the Journal of Systems and Information Technology (JSIT) the scope has been updated to reflect the growing areas of systems and technology.

They comment:
"We are pleased to announce an expanded scope and coverage for the journal. We seek high quality research papers that address systems problems with technological solutions using a broad spectrum of research methodologies. Both quantitative and qualitative based research studies are welcomed together with systems research built on analytical techniques using algorithms, ontologies etc. We also welcome papers that offer challenging theoretical papers."

Submissions are welcome for the journal, along with proposals for special issues and expressions of interest in joining the team as an advisory board member or reviewer.  To submit a paper, please see the journal's author guidelines at http://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/products/journals/author_guidelines.htm?id=jsit <http://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/products/journals/author_guidelines.htm?id=jsit>

For more information about the update you can visit the Emerald booth at ICIS in Dublin!

Best wishes
Journal of Systems and Information Technology Editorial Team

Sent by,
Sallie Gregson
Publisher | Emerald Group Publishing Limited
Tel: +44 (0)1274 785217 | Fax: +44 (0)1274 785200 | E-mail: sgregson at emeraldinsight.com<mailto:sgregson at emeraldinsight.com>
www.emeraldinsight.com<http://www.emeraldinsight.com/> |  www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com<http://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/>

Emerald Group Publishing Limited, Registered Office: Howard House, Wagon Lane, Bingley, BD16 1WA United Kingdom. Registered in England No. 3080506, VAT No. GB 665 3593 06